Pages

Wednesday 7 November 2012

MY ART REFLECTION OF INGRID BANWELLS ART WORK


My Ingrid Banwell Art Reflection


How well did I include the elements of Ingrid Banwell’s work?

I like my colours that I put in my border and in my picture but I should've put more things into my border and that I should of put a little white in my art work


Something I really like about my art is that I like my colours in my frame and in my picture

Something I would improve if I could is put more things in my border.


by Christopher Lalifa



3 comments:

Puke said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Rangi said...

Chris your different colours look cool

keep your work going good.

Samuel said...

Hi criss I think that your art is cool and your boarders

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.